Always wanted to set up a group mission trip or sponsor a missionary? Had the desire to build a church or set up a school building in a foreign country? Build and Restore International (BRI) is here to help you make your idea into a real project that you, your church, school, or organization can do! With God’s help, It will be the adventure of a lifetime.
BRI helps individuals, churches, and school groups organize their own group mission trip. We can help find a project location that will fit your talents and skills. Our goal is that everyone who goes on the mission trip will be able to have a faith building experience. From finding the right project location, developing budgets and costs, selecting lodging and accommodations, BRI is here to help each volunteer who is passionate about mission work and serving others. Project planning can be a difficult task to handle all on your own in a foreign country. Therefore, BRI wants to partner together with ordinary people who love the Lord and want to make a difference in this world to reach others for His kingdom.
Funding your Building project
BRI will help with fundraising ideas and efforts to solicit generous donors and sponsors. Our goal is to help you see God work miracles in fulfilling the budget needs and requests. At times, not all the funds for a specific projects are in place. Given our best efforts, we move forward with faith knowing that the Lord can and will provide in His perfect timing.
Will you prayerfully consider joining our team in serving others as a volunteer missionary?
- Determine what type of project you and your team would like to do. A minimum of 15 volunteers are needed for a small to medium project. Keep in mind, the size of your team will determine the location, cost, project and lodging options.
- Select a time of the year when you and your team might want to go.
- Contact BRI to check availability, fill out volunteer form, select location, discuss project options, and set dates for travel.
- Have a final list of every volunteer who is going and has paid the participation fee. If needed, BRI can go on your behalf for a site visit to research project needs, lodging, location and the like.
- Select team leaders:
- Building project leader
- Spiritual leader
- Cook for the team
- Team medical aid
- Children’s ministries leader
- Medical and health program leader
- Determine project cost for each volunteer, based on your location, travel costs and length of stay.
- Introduce options for fundraising.
- Hold an organizational meeting to answer any pre mission trip questions, check flights, travel arrangements, passports, and the like.
- Upon arrival, our project coordinator will be there to guide and support your mission throughout the length of the project.
- Your project work site will have most of the materials that will be needed to begin the work. BRI project coordinator will help train your team where needed.