Build and Restore International (BRI) invites you to join us for our Albion mission trip! Our mission will be very exciting and life changing. We will be restoring of existing building facilities, and other exciting activities. We will be sharing the gospel through physical evangelism. You will see your faith in action as we go and be the hands and feet of Jesus. We look forward to serving together with you! Prayerfully consider joining us on this exciting mission journey!
WHEN: Sep 15 - 20, 2019
WHERE: Albion Field Station Albion, CA
Local housing during the project
Three vegetarian meals (if you have food allergies or specific dietary needs, please let us know)
What’s NOT Included:
Any personal expenses, snacks or souvenirs
Hotel, food, and transportation before or after the mission trip
1. Improve existing building facilities, trim trees, painting, and grounds work.
Arrival: Please plan to arrive on Sunday Sep 15 in the morning
Departure: Please plan to depart on Friday Sep 20 in the afternoon
We will be staying on the project site. No linens are provided. Please bring your own.
The weather will be in the mid 50's in the day and low 50's at night
We are going to visit a local beach in the area. Also a hiking trip will be an option, weather permitting.
Mission Trip Packing List
Items to Bring
• Bible(Paper Copy) and other devotional/reading materials
• Lightweight back pack
• Hymnal App on your phone
• Personal snacks – e.g., energy/granola bars, nuts, or dried fruit
• Ear Plugs (in case the person next to you snores), sleep mask
• Spending money for personal use
• Personal toiletries (soap, toothpaste, deodorant, mirror, razor, etc.)
Work Clothes and Gear
• Work pants (lightweight cotton preferred, cargo)
• Good working shoes (work boots or hard-soled shoes are safest)
• Socks – (1 pair for each day)
• T-shirts; short or long-sleeved cotton shirts
• Water bottle(s) (Wide mouth, refillable)
• Work gloves (2 pair recommended)
• Warm Jacket
• Swimming suit (modest, one piece), beach towel (water temp is cold)
• Socks, Underclothes (microfiber quick dry—optional)
• Sheets and blanket and or a light sleeping bag
• Pillow and pillow case
• Towel and wash cloth
7:00 AM Wake Up/Personal Devotional
7:30 AM Worship
8:00 AM Breakfast
12:30-1:30 PM Lunch
6:00 PM Dinner
7:00 PM Worship/Team-building/debrief
8:00 PM Free Time
9:00 PM Lights Out
< Back Sign Up to Volunteer!
ADDITIONAL DAILY ACTIVITIES:
1) Sun-Fri Sep 15 - 20 Volunteer/work on the project. Explore some local sights between work.