Build and Restore International (BRI) invites you to join us at the Navajo Native American Reservation in Page, AZ! F5 Challenge will once again partner with us for a joint mission trip the week prior to the main F5 Zion event Sept. 27-30. This will be an unforgettable experience. We will be helping with rebuilding/construction project at the Central Page SDA Church. Providing medical/dental care to the underserved. This mission trip will have multiple opportunities to serve and minister to others. As always, mission trips require a desire to glorify God, teamwork, and safety. We ask that these values be considered as you make a decision to join us. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Prayerfully consider joining us on this exciting journey to beautiful Page, Arizona!
WHEN: Sept. 22nd – 26th, 2019
WHERE: Page, Arizona
COST: $79 per person and $69 per child (payments need to be made in full by Sept. 10th, 2019)
One F5/Build and Restore T-shirt
Amazing Disciples Study Book
Housing will be provided at the local school gym
Food - 3 vegetarian meals per day
What’s NOT Included:
Any personal expenses, snacks or souvenirs
Hotel, food, and transportation before or after the mission trip
1. Improve the church facilities by helping to restore and build up the facilities.
2. Volunteers will learn and share different building responsibilities in replacing the church roof as well as painting the church building.
Arrival: Please plan to arrive on Sunday, Sept. 22nd before noon.
Departure: Please plan to depart on Thurs, Sept. 26th in the afternoon.
We will be staying at the local school gym. No linens are provided. Please bring your own linens, air mattress/pad and sleeping bag.
The weather will be in the mid 90's in the day and mid to high 70's at night.
F5 Main Event:
The F5 Challenge team will have their main event at Zion National Park. The event will take place Sept. 27-30. To register visit https://www.f5challenge.org for more info
Mission Trip Packing List
Items to Bring
• Bible(Paper Copy) and other devotional/reading materials
• Lightweight back pack
• Personal snacks – e.g., energy/granola bars, nuts, or dried fruit
• Ear Plugs (in case the person next to you snores), sleep mask
• Spending money for personal use
• Personal toiletries (soap, toothpaste, deodorant, mirror, razor, etc.)
Work Clothes and Gear
• Work pants (lightweight cotton preferred, cargo)
• Good working shoes (work boots or hard-soled shoes are safest)
• Socks – (1 pair for each day)
• T-shirts; short or long-sleeved cotton shirts
• Water bottle(s) (Wide mouth, refillable)
• Work gloves (2 pair recommended)
• Casual shirts, pants, and blouses
• Dress shirts, slacks, and shoes (men) for church*
• Dresses, skirts/blouses, and shoes (women) for church*
• Swimming suits (modest, one piece), beach towel
• Socks, Underclothes (microfiber quick dry—optional)
• Hat (to protect from sun)
• Sheets and blanket, air mattress/pad, and sleeping bag
• Pillow and pillow case
• Towel and wash cloth
More about the project...
7:00 AM Wake Up
7:30 AM Worship
8:00 AM Breakfast
8:45 AM Start Work
1:00 PM Lunch
1:45 PM Continue Work
5:30 PM Dinner
6:30 PM Showers/Free Time
8:00 PM Worship/Team-building
9:00 PM Free Time
10:00 PM Lights Out
Sunday Sept. 22nd, arrive around noon and get settled in. Have lunch at 1pm. Begin work preparation and set up for orientation. Dinner at 5:30pm. Worship at 7pm.
Monday Sept. 23rd, First day of work. Have your water bottle, gloves, hat, sunglasses, and boots ready for work.
Tuesday Sept. 24th and Wednesday Sept. 25th, continue on the main building projects.
Thursday Sept. 26th, have breakfast together. Pack up and get ready to depart to Zion. :)
< Back Sign Up to Volunteer!