Build and Restore International (BRI) invites you to join us for an excting mission trip project in Moses Lake, WA. This will be an unforgettable experience. We will participate in different restoration and building projects at Crestview Christian School in Moses Lake, WA. This mission trip will have multiple opportunities to serve together. As always, mission trips require a desire to glorify God, teamwork, and safety. Prayerfully consider joining us on this exciting journey to Moses Lake, Washington!
WHEN: June 2nd – 9th, 2019
WHERE: Moses Lake, Washington
COST: $100 per person (payments need to be made in full by May 29th, 2019)
One Build and Restore T-shirt
Amazing Disciples Study Book
Housing will be privided at the school
Food - 3 vegetarian meals per day
What’s NOT Included:
Any personal expenses, snacks or souvenirs
Hotel, food, and transportation before or after the mission trip
1. Improve the school facilities by helping to restore and build up the facilities.
2. Volunteers will learn and share different building responsibilities in installing new flooring.
3. Help with school facilities painting needs.
Arrival: Please plan to arrive on Sunday, June 2nd in the morning.
Departure: Please plan to depart on Sunday, June 9th in the afternoon.
We will be staying at the school. No linens are provided. Please bring your own linens, air mattress and sleeping bag.
The weather will be in the mid 80's in the day and mid to high 60's at night.
Mission Trip Packing List
Items to Bring
• Bible(Paper Copy) and other devotional/reading materials
• Personal snacks – e.g., energy/granola bars, nuts, or dried fruit
• Ear Plugs (in case the person next to you snores), sleep mask
• Spending money for personal use
• Personal toiletries (soap, toothpaste, deodorant, mirror, razor, etc.)
Work Clothes and Gear
• Work pants (lightweight cotton preferred, cargo)
• Good working shoes (work boots or hard-soled shoes are safest)
• Socks – (1 pair for each day)
• T-shirts; short or long-sleeved cotton shirts
• Water bottle(s) (Wide mouth, refillable)
• Work gloves (2 pair recommended)
• Casual shirts, pants, and blouses
• Dress shirts, slacks, and shoes (men) for church*
• Dresses, skirts/blouses, and shoes (women) for church*
• Swimming suits (modest, one piece), beach towel
• Socks, Underclothes (microfiber quick dry—optional)
• Hat (to protect from sun)
• Sheets and blanket, air mattress, and sleeping bag
• Pillow and pillow case
• Towel and wash cloth
More about the project.
7:00 AM Wake Up
7:30 AM Worship
8:00 AM Breakfast
8:45 AM Start Work
1:00 PM Lunch
1:45 PM Continue Work
5:30 PM Dinner
6:30 PM Showers/Free Time
8:00 PM Worship/Team-building
9:00 PM Free Time
10:00 PM Lights Out
Sunday June 2nd, arrive in the morning get settled in. Have lunch at 1pm. Begin work preparation and orientation. Dinner at 5:30pm. Worship at 7pm.
Monday June 3rd, First full day of work. Have your water bottle, gloves, hat, sunglasses, and boots ready for the work week ahead.
Tuesday June 4th to Friday June 7th, continue main school building project.
Sabbath June 8th, church and share testimonies. Short hike after lunch. Worship in the evening for sundown.
Sunday June 9th, have breakfast together. Pack up and get ready to depart.
< Back Sign Up to Volunteer!